Daniel accurately predicted the history of the Palestinian issues from 620BC to the time of the Prince of Peace. Daniel’s prophecies also give us the clear timeline of the arrival of the time of the Prince of Peace to be beyond 2012 events and the exact date too.
Of Daniel we know the following:
- Taken as a youth by King Nebuchadnezzar to Babylon about 586BC
- Wrote his predictions about 539BC according to the historical details of the reign of Darius
- 539BC was the first year of King Darius
Daniel’s prophecies of the Four Kings and Greece Prophesy as outlined in:
Daniel Verse 2
“Now I will show you the truth. Behold there shall stand up three Kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than them all; and by his strength through his riches, he shall stir up against the kingdom of Greece.”
Result = 53 years later in 486BC:
The wealthy fourth King Xerxes I used his wealth to raise an army of 5,283,000 men to defeat Greece and take Athens. Xerxes had not been born when Daniel gave the divine prophesy. Fortunately for our study the records of the Greeks were saved as proof of this detail to have been both foretold and result exactly when he said it would be.ie in the reign of the fourth king.
Daniel Verse 3
“And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will,
and when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken and shall be divided,
towards the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled.”
Result = 150 years after Xerxes attack on Greece then Alexander autocratically (“according to his will”) destroyed the Persian Empire in 353BC as Daniel had stated over 206 year earlier in 539BC. Indeed just as Daniel said the kingdom was divided into four parts and none of Alexander’s family ruled. That was 233 years after the prophesy of Daniel that the four rulers took over the four parts (north, south, east and west) in 306BC. Not to his posterity meant not to his descendents.
Daniel Verse 5
“And the king of the south shall be strong and one of his princes…
and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be in great dominion.
And in the end years they shall join themselves together;
For the kings daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement.”
Result = 301 – 207BC = there was a long struggle for control of Palestine after death of Alexander.
– Kingdom of the South (Egypt ie kingdom south of Palestine) and the kingdom of the North (Syria ie north of Palestine) joined a political marriage between northern Egyptian Princess Berenice and Antiochus II of Syria. That marriage occurred almost 300 years after the prophecy of Daniel. Historical records show that it really did occur at the prophesied time.
Daniel Verse 6-7
“But she the daughter shall not retain the power of the arm;
Neither shall he (the King of the north) stand nor his arm (ie power);
But she shall be given up, and they that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate.”
Result = 2 years after the marriage, the father of Berenice died.
– So her husband ended the marriage and reinstated his first wife and sons. The reinstated wife called Lasdice had killed both Berenice and her father the King Antiochus.
– So the father who begat her was dead.
– The husband who strengthened the marriage of unity was dead. And Berenice was dead along with her only child in 249BC.
– That was a very detailed prophecy and a long time coming but it did come as Daniel said it would.
Daniel Verse 7-8
“Which shall come with an army and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north (Syria),
And shall deal against them and shall prevail:
And shall also carry captive into Egypt their gods, with their princes
And with their precious vessels of silver and gold.”
Result =The Egyptian King Ptolemy (father of Berenice) was succeeded then by King Euergetes (brother of Berenice).
* King Euergetes “out of the same roots” attacked Syria in revenge for his sister’s death and took over the estate of Syria, the northern kingdom.
* King Euergetes carried away from Syria their treasure and idol statues and many royal prisoners just as Daniel had foretold over 300 years before.
Daniel Verse 8-12
“And he shall continue more years then the king of the north. So the king of the south shall come to his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.
But his sons shall be stirred up and shall assemble a multitude of great forces:
And one shall certainly come and pass through:
Then shall he return and be stirred up even to his fortress.
And the king of the south shall be moved with choler (anger)
And shall come forth and fight him, even with the king of the north:
And he (the king of north) shall set forth a great multitude;
Bit the multitude shall be given into his hand,
And when he has taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up;
And he shall cast down many ten thousands but shall not be strengthened by it.”
Amazing details given – Why?
They are provable to be true and historically correct Also the end prophecies will be true. As we will soon see.
Results = Euergetes now as King Ptolemy III did continue to reign for 25 years
* The sons of King Seleucus were stirred up by the way the Egyptian king had treated their father and
promised revenge on Egypt.
* They assembled an army multitude of great numbers.
* In 222BC the new King of Egypt was Ptolemy IV (son of Euergetes) who was stirred to anger (“choler”) and defeated the Syrian army at Raphia in 217BC. 222BC was 317 years after the prophecy recorded.
Daniel Verse 14-15
“And in those time there shall many stand up against the king of the south;
Also the robber of your people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision,
But they shall fall.
So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a siege mound,
And take the fortified cities; and the arms of the south shall not withstand,
Neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.”
Results = the ‘robbers’ and looters of the temple were Antiochus IV (Epiphenes) and his men.
* He looted and took the treasures of Jerusalem along with the women and children and cattle (1
Macc 1.29 & 2 Macc 5.24).
* The war of the Maccabees started in 164BC (375 years after the prophecy.
Daniel Verse 16-19
“But he that comes against him shall do according to his will,
And none shall stand before him, and he shall stand in the glorious land (ie Palestine).
Which by his hand shall be consumed,
He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom,
And upright ones with him;
Thus shall he do; and he shall give him the daughter of women,
Corrupting her, but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.
After this shall he turn his face unto the isles and shall take many,
But a prince on his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease;
Without his own reproach, he shall cause it to turn upon him.
Then shall he turn his face toward the fortresses of his own land,
But he shall stumble and not be found.”
Daniel had made this above prophecy 476 – 481 years before they resulted.
Results = in 63BC the Roman General Pompey and his army took Jerusalem ‘according to his
* The Romans had conquered Hannibal, Greece, Syria, Palestine and were near Egypt.
* In 51BC before his head, King Ptolemy Auletes of Egypt ordered his son Ptolemy and daughter
Cleopatra to marry each other in order to get the blessings of Rome who planned to control them
and Egypt. King Ptolemy drove his sister out of Egypt into Syria. In 47BC Cleopatra became the
mistress of Julius Caesar the great Roman leader.
* Their child = Caesarian.
* Ptolemy her brother died in battle.
* Caesar corrupted Cleopatra to marry her youngest brother also called Ptolemy whilst still keeping
her as his mistress. On Caesar’s death, Cleopatra organized the murder of her husband/brother
and for her son Caesarian to be joint heir with her.
* She was corrupted by Caesar
* Caesar ‘turned his face to the islands (British Isles) to block the British from helping the Gauls
against the Romans.
* Caesar did stumble and then fall when he tried to defend himself from the killers in 54BC on the
ides of March.
* The Romans did stand in the glorious land (ie Palestine)
* No one was able to stop them.
Daniel Verse 20
“Then shall stand up in his (Roman) estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom, but within a few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger or in battle.”
Result = 17BC (ie 522 years after Daniel’s prediction) Emperor Augustus Caesar of Rome
began a great system of raising taxes.
* He died peacefully suddenly.
Daniel Verse 21
“And in his estate (Rome over all the kingdoms) shall stand up a vile person,
To whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom;
But he shall come in peaceably and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
And with the arms of a flood they shall be overflown from before him,
And shall be broken; yea also the prince of the covenant.”
Results = The son of Augustus Caesar ‘stood up’ in the estate position of Emperor.
* He was called Tiberius Caesar and historians (eg Suctonius) record his vile sexual obscenities.
* Daniel prophecied that at the time of the “prince of the covenant” that a “vile person” would rule and
it was so in Tiberius Caesar.
* The ‘prince of the covenant’ was to be broken in the reign of this vile person.
* The ancient translation calls this prince the Sar = the prince of peace.
* Daniel accurately predicted the breaking of the prince of peace of the covenant in the reign of this
* Daniel was correct and exact with all of this.
* Daniel was also correct about more – ie the coming of Mohamed ,the year and events of 1917,
1948, 1992 and 2017.
Biblical Daniel wrote about 539BC and stretched out a divine timeline for mankind. Daniel’s books of codes and prophecies require opening up now. It is the ‘time of the end‘ that he wrote of.
Daniel Verse 12:9-10
“And I heard but I understood not. Then said I, O my Lord,
What shall be the end of these things?
And he said, Go your way Daniel;
For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end…
None of the wicked shall understand
But the wise shall understand.”
It is clear that the mindset is essential to the enlightenment of these biblical coded secrets. Daniel’s words indicate that the ‘wicked’ are not part of the divine plan to understand the end of biblical times issues.
However, we can expect that those who avoid wicked advisors and old inculturisations and study the biblically divine codes will be the ‘wise‘ understanders.
(General Allenby’s victory at Jerusalem in 1917 was foretold exactly in date and detail by David more than 2450 years before it occurred. We have studied those biblical prophetic indicators for 1917 before.)
Keep studying and magnifying your dear self with the real facts of spirituality.